ETSY
About Me
My Portfolio
Recipe Blog
My Patterns
In Stores Now
Tutorials: Dolls
Dresses
Upcycling
Bags and More
My
sewing class
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Drawstring Bags are Easy
Just finished my first of many to come drawstring backpacks for my daughter. Love it!! see the great
tutorial here
posts to some inspiration
here
and
here
and
here
made from jeans
and
here
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Sewing Class Project Links
elastic skirt Here is a list of links to the tutorials I use for my sewing classes: t-shirt dress Hipster Purse ...
T-shirt Ruffle Dress
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/u-createcrafts/OlHW/~3/6nuvkcGfxOU/t-shirt-ruffle-dress.html Sent to you via Google Reader Heather staley ...
Wallet Tutorials
Organizer Wallet : Snap tab closure; 6 credit card slots; zippered pocket; 2 full width inner slip pockets; optional: outer zipper pocket...
fun family game with pictures
go fish game with family pictures here
American Girl Doll Dresses
Tried my luck at creating a doll dress to match the peasant dresses I have been making. I borrowed my neighbors daughters doll and measured...
Dress tutorials
apron top pillowcase dress ruffle dress pillowcase dress dress knot dress curtain dress halter dress tutu dress ...
Summer pjs for mommy and me
I was at target today hunting for some summer capris pj pants. All they had were xl's on the clearance rack for $9.00. So I thought ...I...
Kids Clothing Tutorials
layer t-shirt tank top dress from old t-shirts reversible dress twirly skirt sundays best clothing at MODA toddler skirt and shirt...
cut reversible hat
here kid size placemats here upcycle a skirt here
cute summer dress tutorial
see here