- Organizer Wallet: Snap tab closure; 6 credit card slots; zippered pocket; 2 full width inner slip pockets; optional: outer zipper pocket.
- Easy Peezy Lemon Squeezy Wallet: Fold over top, credit card pockets, cash pocket.
- Summer Wallet Tutorial: Perfect for using up fabric scraps…flips open to 6 slots, tab button closure.
- Mini Wallet Tutorial: Button & elastic closure, finished size when folded: 11×7 cm; finished size when opened: 11×14 cm; 6 card pockets. Free pattern available via pdf download.
- Wristlet/Wallet: A tiny, tidy tote that hangs from your wrist. It’s just 5″ x 7″, but holds all the necessities with room to spare. Zip up your spending cash, a couple o’ credit cards, maybe a bit of makeup and a comb.
- Easy Peasy Snap Wallet: Foldover top flap with snap closure, cute!
- Babyangel’s Wallet: This wallet is loaded! Zippered pouch, credit card pockets, zippered pocket, foldover flap. See feature pics here: Craftster forum thread.
- Simple Card Wallet Tutorial: Fold over flap, velcro closure.
- Easy Wallet Tutorial: The long wallet is great for bills, and the mini wallet fits credit cards perfectly. (Quick & easy instructions for both)
- Scrap Ribbon Wallet/Clutch Tutorial: You can make these wallets using leftover ribbon scraps that are too small to use for anything else and a basic applique technique. The wallets have a clear vinyl ID/photo wallet and three pockets for cash and credit cards.
- Quilted Wallet Tutorial: Features eight credit card slots, two pockets for bills/receipts, and a double-snap closure.
- Keychain Wallet/Purse: Keep ID, coins, folded bills, and other bits in this sweetie.
- Wallet/Purse With Coin Compartment: This has a little compartment with a zipper, a single slot and nice secure velcro fastening.
- Pretty Fabric Wallet: 2 full width pockets; 1 zippered pocket; 6 card slots. Pattern available via pdf download.
- Zippered Wristlet: Quick and simple lined wristlet that gets the job done.
- Tag Wallet Tutorial: Turn a mix of handmade paper, fabric tags and ribbon into this charming wallet.
- Shirt Cuff Wallet: Neat way to upcycle a button down shirt, turn wide cuffs into a fold up wallet.
- Zippy Wallet Tutorial: Zippered wallet with an exterior pocket (tab snap on pocket).
- How To Make A Patchwork Button Pouch: Small fabric pouch or wallet with button & buttonhole closure.
- Scrappy Loyalty Wallet: Small wallet to hold your store membership cards. Pattern available via pdf download. Button loop closure.
Monday, September 6, 2010
Organizer Wallet : Snap tab closure; 6 credit card slots; zippered pocket; 2 full width inner slip pockets; optional: outer zipper pocket...
Tried my luck at creating a doll dress to match the peasant dresses I have been making. I borrowed my neighbors daughters doll and measured...
apron top pillowcase dress ruffle dress pillowcase dress dress knot dress curtain dress halter dress tutu dress ...
layer t-shirt tank top dress from old t-shirts reversible dress twirly skirt sundays best clothing at MODA toddler skirt and shirt...
My daughter wanted an Annie dress to wear to the play we were seeing. So I the talented seamstress thought I could whip one up no problem....
peasant dress top and pants hooded towel diapers scarf and hat Doll Bed bassinet dolly sleepers Pants and ...
check out the tutorial here
scrappy clutch gathered clutch reversible purse ruffle purse moving purse ruffle purse Blossom Handbag from Amy But...
Here is a video tutorial on how to create my peasant dresses. Check it out. You can buy the pattern on my site . Easy and fun to create.