Sunday, November 14, 2010

check out my shop for great holiday gifts

Let me do all your holiday gifts this year.

Gifts for the Holidays

Here is a gift idea list to help with your shopping:
$10 and under:
  • monogrammed key chain
  • monogrammed coin purse
  • headband or hair flower
  • monogrammed sippy cup
$20 and under
  • kids monogrammed purse or apron
  • Jr monogrammed purse
  • monogrammed wristlet or coin purse
  • monogrammed travel Mug
  • artist tote with crayons and notepad
$30 and under:
  • clutch purse
  • monogrammed adult apron
  • monogrammed apron with matching child's purse set
  • cute handmade peasant dress
$50 and under
  •  Peasant Dress with Matching Doll Dress plus matching hair flower
  • Peasant Top with ruffle jeans
  • monogrammed oil cloth purse
  • any of my handbags

Discounts available on large purchases. ask me for details

http://www.personalized-for-you.net

Fan me on Facebook to keep up with what I'm creating PERSONALIZED FOR YOU


my fun blog http://callmecraftymomma.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts